1210SGA • 10x12 Tethered Flat Panel Detector
COMPACT DESIGN, GREATER FLEXIBILITY
ARayence's Xmaru 1210SGA provides high resolution images at an attractive price point. The Xmaru 1210SGA possesses a wide active image area to accommodate a versatile range of clinical applications found in podiatry and other applications as well.
The compact and lightweight Xmaru 1210SGA Digital Flat Panel Detector is well designed to satisfy the daily diagnostic needs of the most demanding user.
- Auto-Trigger Signal Sensing Technology
- Dual Handle Encasement Available
- Superior Image Quality
- Light Weight: 5.5lbs (2.5Kg)
- Wide Image Area
- Compact Size
||12.7 x 10.4 inch
|Effective Pixel Matrix
||2520 x 2008
||≤ 5 Sec.
||Temperature. +5 ~ +40°F
Humidity. 30 ~ 75%
Pressure. 70 ~ 106 kPa
||Ethernet 1 Gbps Ethernet
||5.5lbs / 2.5 kg
||402 x 364 x 32 mm
* Specifications subject to change without prior notice *
PODVIEW • Acquisition Software
SMART PODIATRY DIGITAL IMAGING SOLUTIONS
PVDesigned with workflow and efficiency in mind, Xmaru PodView was developed specifically for podiatric practices as well as foot and ankle surgeons.
The Xmaru PodView provides advanced measure tools such as Inter-Metatarsal Angle and Hallux-Abductus Angle standard. It comes with standard features like DICOM Modality Work List (MWL), DICOM Printing, and DVD/CD Burning with viewer. We provide you the ability to export images as JPEG, TIF, GIF, and BITMAP.
DICOM File Management and Printing
CD recording with CD viewer
Measuring the Length and Angles of the Image
Adding Annotation Text, Graphics and Electronic Markers to an Image
Intuitive GUI and Smart Guide
Xmaru PODView provides a user friendly workflow environment offering DICOM-compliant, large data processing. With podiatry specific measurement tools and an easy-to-navigate GUI, PODView provides a complete solution.
- Smart Guide tutorial provides a simple user teaching aid on how to use the measurement tools
- Intuitive and direct graphic user interface with X-ray detector and generator
- Optimized exposure conditions and image review
- Reducex unnecessary rework
||1,280 x 768 (Minimum) 1,680 x 1,050 1,920 x 1,080 (Optimized)
||Intel Core™ i5 or more
||Intel GMA 950 or more Intel GMA X3500 or more Nvidia Geforce FX5200 or more 512MB or more (No Shared Memory)
||Windows 7 (32bit/64bit) Professional or Home Edition Window 8 (32bit/64bit) Professional or Enterprise
* System requirements subject to change without prior notice *
VR-POB 200 • Orthoposer
BI-DIRECTIONAL BASE WITH PATIENT SUPPORT SYSTEM
VRThe VRPOB-200 + Xmaru1210SGA is the true flat panel x-ray detector solution for the podiatry market. The VRPOB-200 + Xmaru1210SGA provide podiatrists a smart & cost effective way to upgrade their current x-ray systems to provide them with the many benefits of a DR workflow. In combination with industry leading technical specifications and our post processing algorithms, Rayence has established the benchmark for the quality solution today’s podiatrist have to come require.
- Ergonomic Designed Front and Side handle Bars for Patient Support
- Rayence 1210SGA Panel Easily Slides In For Lateral View
- Detector Insertion For AP & Oblique View
- Support up to 400lbs
- 3.5 in Low Base Improves Patient Throughput